|Please don't be despair if you
can't find any SAP career positions now. The market will pick up
and things will get better. Always believe nothing is impossible if you
just stick to your belief.
You have already made the correct move to pick up or know more about SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning).
Followings a few invaluable pointers for those who are eager to get into the SAP Employment Market. (No right or not though)
Pointers to enter SAP Market for Fresher:
1. Select a niche area preferably last addition from SAP Net Weaver Framework (Enterprise Portal, Master Data Management).
2. Get trained in more area (If you can afford, get certified not only in one area but a few areas. E.g. SD/MM/PP, FI/CO. This will value add to your resume.
3. Do Post-graduate course from University that are affilate partners of SAP.
4. Stick to your belief and willing to accept SAP entry level job. (Paycheck might be lower than your current job, but its worth it).
5. Read more about SAP from whatever sources (SAP Books, Training CBT, Forums etc). E.g People in the yahoo groups are very helpful.
6. SAP is selling Demo CD for Desktop installation. That might be a way to get yourself train on CRM or other SAP modules by yourself or select a reasonable SAP Training Course.
7. Choose your SAP modules wisely
by finding out the demand and their market size.
We were all once fresher and were
rather skeptical like all of you in the beginning. However, finally
we found ourselves a
Good Luck in your quest for a career in SAP.
SAP Consultant or End Users Role
Will ABAP be Obsolete? Will JAVA Replace ABAP?
SAP Jobs Forum for SAP Recruiter and Jobs Seekers
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.