|Setting Required For PO Shipping
What Are The Necessary Setting For PO Shipping Tab Field to appear?
Vendor returns with delivery. made the necessary settings;
1) flagging vendor as returns in Vendor master
2) creating customer master record and assigning to vendor, maintaining Shipping condition in shipping tab page of customer master
3) maintain Sorg, DC, DV and Sorg, DC, -PLANT combination
4) maintain shipping point. assigning shipping point - shipping condition combination for the plant.
5) shipping data for material master maintained as well
How to activate the shipping condition field on customer master?
Please check the following :
1. Firstly check what account group is you customer using. To do this goto the customer master data
VD03 -> Extras -> Administrating Data. check the account group which you are using.
2. Follow the IMG path:
IMG > Financial Accounting > Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable > Customer Account > Master Data > Preparation For Creating Customer Master Data > Define Account Group With Screen Layout.
3. Select the account group mention under step 1.
4. Select 'Sales' view and select 'Shipping' Tab,
5. Here you can see the fields activated for the sales view especially for 'Shipping'.
6. Make sure the shipping condition tab is optional !.
The customer account group is use to control what field to be display in customer master. To enable the field of shipping condition Use Tcode OBD2 --- select account group of customer ---- details ( magnifying glass icon) --- sales data double click on that you will find shipping -- double click the same and tick on the Req. entry or Opt. entry as required by you.
This way you can activate the field of customer.
To make it a mandatory field:
Goto OBD2 select your account group and after entering into the screen,
click on sale data and make shipping field as required entry, so when user
create customer, system won't allow user to save unless until if this field
What are the table name for shipping details for the given purchase order?
All details for a PO Item detail including shipping instructions can be found in Table EKPO
Purchase Order Details: EKKO, EKPO, EKET
Shipping Details: LIKP, LIPS
Get help for your SAP MM problems
SAP Material Management Tips
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.