|Return Sales Order Flow Transaction:
A. Create Return Order (with or without reference to proceeding document): VA01 / VA02 / VA03
B. Create Return Delivery & Post Goods Receipt: VL01N / VL02N / VL03N
A. Change Return Delivery (Remove Billing Block): VA02
B. Create Credit Memo: VF01
Return material From customer :
You need to receipt the rejected goods through
SD Module (VA01
- Sales Order type RE).
1. Create a return request. (Using Sales Order in SD)
2. Create outbound delivery according to return request.
3. If the setting is correct in the outbound delivery screen SAP will automatically switch post goods issue button into post goods receipt. The setting is in sales order item category and delivery type.
4. In the standard system the movement type used is 651.
5. After post goods issues receipt is done using outbound delivery, the quantity is placed in blocked stock without value updating.
6. You will then decide if the return quantity are indeed bad stock or not.
7. Transfer Posting from block stock to unrestricted stock (mvt type 453), this will have accounting effect (Debit Inventory, Credit COGS)
8. Goods Issue to scrap account how to create
new titles which can be used in creating the "address" view on the Vendor
Get help for your SAP SD problems
SAP Sales and Distribution Books
SAP Sales and Distribution Tips
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.