|1. What is true about using memory to pass data?
Call Function 'MYFUNCTION'
e1 = p1
i1 = p2
It gets rolled out
4. Identify the internal table types?
6. Which statement would bypass current loop processing in the DO LOOP and continue processing with the next loop pass?
Perform Form A.
Do 10 Times.
A = A + 1.
It calculates the number of days that have elapsed since 01.01.0001
8. In what case are optional parameters allowed in the passing of parameters?
9. How much memory is reserved for the data object input_record in the following statement?
Types: begin of rec_type,
flag type c,
count(3) type c,
today type d,
end of rec_type.
Data: input_record type rec_type.
Types: Begin of line,
End of Line.
Types IT_LINE Type Standard table of line.
Data IT TYPE IT_LINE.
Perform FORMA using IT
13. What is the default mode for passing actual parameters in a Perform?
14. How would you clear the body of an internal table (with a header line)?
- Refresh ITAB
- Clear ITAB
15. Refer to the following code. What is the value of the sy-fdpos and sy-subrc after the search is executed?
Data: mystring type c value 'SAPDOMAIN'.
Search mystring for 'X'
Loop at itab.
ctr = ctr + 1
check ctr = 3.
Do you have a ABAP Question?
More ABAP Tips
SAP ERP Modules, Basis, ABAP and Other IMG Stuff
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.